The 299kh website has been corrupted and all posts displayed at its footer “footer three menu widget section.
No specific fix were found. This morning, I just created new website apur1e and the old posts have been exported as a xml file to my local computer Desktop. From there imported to my new site apur1e.
The process of the posting move was easy:
- Login as 299kh.wordpress.com/wp-admin as 299kh then Tool -> Export
- Select post only
- indicate save location.
- Logout from 299kh and login to apur1e
- Tool -> Import and select the file to import.
- The layout was messed and the side widgets were at the footer.
- Removed all the widget, and reapply the side widgets.
- The new website displays the correct format.
Now I am going back to how to integrate Joshua Davis’ HYPE library to Processing 3. I hope that https://vimeo.com/174246472 should help me to set it up.
Also, I will tweek Alexander Miller‘s code to see how the shape changes.