What was covered in Class 1 Video – What is where.
Laulima loging -> Membership -> ITS381B -> Resources ->
Laulima loging -> Membership -> ITS381B -> Assignments ->
- https://ics415.com/places/ionic_pro.php -> watch a playlist of videos (by Halverson)
- Theming & SCSS and Working with Form Data (by ionic)
- Instruction on how to get to creator.ionic.io using EDU9 code.
- Link to vids
- Campus travel App
- secdir.com – list of Dr. Halverson’s mobile app projects: Elected, Places, Campus Travel.
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3 – export your Mobile App from Ionic Creator to your website. Click Creator right top corner cloud icon to export your app i.e. download the zipped folder to your desktop etc.
- Step 4 -upload to your app folder to your website server.
- Login to your website. The instructor uses CPanel, I use Bluehost. I may use github pages, https://pages.github.com/. Then, upload to your app folder to your website server and then extract the zip. It has img, lib, template, index.html, and zip. In templates folder there are two files: details.html and places.html. Then edit the places.html page to insert angular directives(1:35). Look for <button>Where am I.</button> and insert “ng-click=readGeolocation()” <button …. ng-click= readGeolocation()></button> as instructed on “places” website. Go back to creator and right-side panel “angular directives” insert “ng-click” and “readGeolocation()”
- Step 5: Add Routs – Go to js/routes.js folder, and edit.
- Step 7: Add Services – Add controller code for place and pages.
- Save the code by clicking top-left corner ✓.