Memo: My Tuition?
Next year senior?
- Objective – Importance of Open Source Software (in case of Firefox and development environments)
- Processing is an open-source graphical library and integrated development environment (IDE) / playground built for the electronic arts, new media art, and visual design communities with the purpose of teaching non-programmers the fundamentals of computer programming in a visual context.(Wiki)
- Ionic is a complete open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development created in 2013 by leveraging Cordova.(Wiki) Ionic Creator is a drag-and-drop interface building tool.(Wiki)
How browsers work internally – Tali Garsiel presented @ Front-Trends in 2012. Browser Internal – Internet Explore (IE) is a black box, she started to read the source code of open-source browsers. (Open-source and literacy).
- Project EMF – researched the possible framework to implement the mobile app.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOFo3Y_3wwg Server explanation.