Places with Ionic creator Pro
Linking Firebase to my Creator ionic app New and Old ways.
- At Firebase console create new project. Choose Realtime(Not Cloud) by setting “unlocked” ie “setting true” then create button.
- Database -> Rules ->Set both “read” and “write”, “true”. -> Publish button
- Home -> </> add Firebase to Web app -> config information window opens
Already firebase.init.js is created automatically.
- Goto ionic and Addons button -> and fill in 4 fields of data with data from step3 config window (eg. apiKey:…..)
“Firebase’s AngularFire has been added to your project.
Documentation for using AngularFire can be found on the AngularFire github page.
Here’s what we did for you:
- Added the Firebase and AngularFire scripts to “External JS” settings
- Added the “firebase” module to “Angular Modules” settings
- Created a “firebase.init.js” file in “Other JS” where you can find your settings and an example.” message was on the Firebase window.
- Firebase.init.js shows up on the code listing index
- Code Settings -> both angularfire and firebase on the list.
- https://docs.usecreator.com/docs/building-a-simple-chat-app from 2:12 to 3:55.
- Computation is a medium.
- Meaning arises on multiple levels.
- Users, not designers, create and communicate meaning.
- Users, not designers, manage coupling.
- Embodied technologies participate in the world they represent.
- Embodied interaction turns action into meaning.
Not Related to Mobile App
New Bauhaus – American School of Design -> IIT Institute of Design
Josef Müller-Brockmann – international Typographic Style = Swiss Style
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe- Modernist Archtecture, ITS and Bauhaus?
Design of Mobile App -Brief on The Process- Nov 2, 2018
What are the objectives of the EMF mobile app?
The primary objective is to introduce the invisible EMF visible to everyone. The secondly objective is learn to create a mobile app to understand workings of front-end and back-end programming.
One of the model for the primary objective is the case of safecast.org where people learn and actively performing the scientific activities of building tools to measuring radiation levels.
1. Underlying Theoretical Frame
My thoughts on “Meaning emerges in relations to other (objects etc.)”.
Theoretical Frame (P. Dourish’s Context and Social Settings)
”‘Context’ has entered the realm of computational design”
”‘Context’ arises from the activity (Dourish, 2004)
1. Feeling & Atmosphere of the site
Neutral, trustworthy, approachable, and informative, and users feel like they want to come back for new information. Open data of EMF levels of people’s environment.
1. Identity – Logo, Color, Typeface
1. Development Stages
◦ PhaseI – A stable map with pointers which is clickable. If the pointer is clicked it will display a photo indicating the EMF level. Lower half of the page is a linked list of locations with thumb nail photos.
◦ PhaseII – PhaseI + map is pinch and spread to move around the map.
◦ PhaseIII – PhaseII + a user login and photo uploading capabilities from mobile phones. The photo with EMF reading is stored in the database with date and location stamp.
◦ PhaseIV – PhaseIII + registration to friendly users who can login and upload Acousticom 2 photos. That is multiple users loading information on db.
◦ PhaseV – Acousticom 2 directly access to load necessary information to DB directly. (Acousticom 2 must have an output which would connect to some device that connect to Internet.)
A distinguished Japanese editor, Seigo Matsuoka,