Proposed Plan for [EMF HotSpots Honolulu] Mobile App
- Project Objective – Create a mobile app which presents photo with EMF Measurement Data on Map
- Project Brief Sample
- One of my personal objective is to learn about apps and how to develop mobile apps through this project.
- Conceptualization of the app. (EMF Data Presentation: Who, What, Why, Where, and When used?)
- Information Architecture – Information Layout Design and Database Design
- Mind Mapping
- Data Presentation Styles
- Data Layout Database (db design)
- Research Tool Availability
- Software for Layout and UX/UI Design (XD, Gravit, )
- Software for Image Manipulation and Optimization
- Software for Design
- Tool Assessments and Selection
- Development Environment Selection
- source code management system
- development environment system
- ionic.io framework – open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development designed, on top of Apache Cordova and Angular, using Web technologies like CSS, HTML5, and Sass. Ionic is an npm module and requires Node.js. Review of this tool with Pro & Cons on Quola.
- I found that KCC ITS381B experimental class uses creator.ionic.io to create mobile apps.
, Official Ionic forum moderator’s review on ionic framework.
- Felix Krause’s opinion on ionic framework
- testing environment
- My UX Design –
- My UI Design –
- My Database Design –
ionic starter template free
Typographic Hierarchy from ART258.