Places with Ionic creator Pro
toggle() in W3C
Linking Firebase to my Creator ionic app New and Old ways.
- At Firebase console create new project. Choose Realtime(Not Cloud) by setting “unlocked” ie “setting true” then create button.
- Database -> Rules ->Set both “read” and “write”, “true”. -> Publish button
- Home -> </> add Firebase to Web app -> config information window opens
Already firebase.init.js is created automatically.
- Goto ionic and Addons button -> and fill in 4 fields of data with data from step3 config window (eg. apiKey:…..)
“Firebase’s AngularFire has been added to your project.
Documentation for using AngularFire can be found on the AngularFire github page.
Here’s what we did for you:
- Added the Firebase and AngularFire scripts to “External JS” settings
- Added the “firebase” module to “Angular Modules” settings
- Created a “firebase.init.js” file in “Other JS” where you can find your settings and an example.” message was on the Firebase window.
- Firebase.init.js shows up on the code listing index
- Code Settings -> both angularfire and firebase on the list.
- https://docs.usecreator.com/docs/building-a-simple-chat-app from 2:12 to 3:55.
jQuery Selector Test
Firebase by Goole.com
creator.ionic.io tutorial videos
How to backup your photos on iPhone.